02 September 2008

Treasures!

Look at what I received - a gift from a friend! Jewelry, yarn, and a cardigan just waiting to be remade into something else. For me, this is the best kind of treasure!


Here is a close-up of the yarn-----with fall and winter on the way, I'm already thinking about what I could crochet and knit with this.....


A close-up of some of the jewelry - this box is mainly earrings. I spent several hours just sorting through this, to see what was there. In a nutshell - a lot of raw material just waiting to be taken apart and make into something else!


Of course,this was all done under the supervision of my CCI (Chief Cat Inspector). Nothing missed his sharp eyes, and the yarn was found to be easy to play with!


He approves!! Now, let the creating begin----

No comments: