13 August 2008

Life Gets In The Way...

Sometimes, stuff just happens. Nothing bad, just stuff. This week is an example.

Monday, my son went back to school. Yes I know it is not even mid-August yet, but that's how it's done here. While being back in a routine is good for me, getting up an hour earlier is tough. Neither one of us does very well in the early morning, but we are managing. However, couple that with the fact that I have had to be in the office first thing in the morning yesterday and today (and for the next two days as well) and my schedule is completely shot. I'm trying to get a few Redux things done, along with relisting items in my Etsy shop, but there is no hope of getting anything major accomplished this week.

Please don't think I'm complaining - I'm not. I'm tired and trying to accept that I won't be able to accomplish what I had hoped. I've gone through my "to-do" list for Redux Designs and re-prioritized what HAS to get done this week ( entry for the Delta Fair and for Craft Corps). Everything else will have to wait until the weekend - including my every growing podcast playlist on iTunes and some more clutches to add to Etsy.

But-----at least I managed to get a blog post up! Hopefully, more to come later in the week....

1 comment:

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Yeah school starting on the 11th was a bummer for us her is Atlanta. No more sliding out of bed at 9 or 10. Now we awake to the blare of an alarm clock. Gotta get used to a whole new vibe until May.