23 October 2007

In An Old House In Paris........

lived Madeline!! I have another volunteer wardrobing job, this time for Madeline's Christmas! Very different from the Importance of Being Ernest. There are two separate casts - one for daytime shows, and one for night. So------we have up to 24 versions of each dress to make for the girls to wear. Hopefully there will be some overlap, but final casting has not been done, so we don't know. There are three costume changes for the girls, so three times 24 equals - a lot of clothes to be made!!! Throw in a few things for the adults and I am going to be very busy over the next month.

And sadly, the-job-that-pays-the-bills has kept me busy the last two days, so I haven't had a chance to do much more than look at the pattern. I suppose my first task should be give my sewing machine a good cleaning, since it is going to be used a lot the next few weeks.

I think I need to get to work.........

No comments: